Reliance Jio has announced the all-new ‘all-in-one’ plans that will take effect from December 6. The new plans will start from a premium of ₹ 199 and will go all the way up till ₹ 2,199. The new plans follow up on Reliance’s earlier announcement that the telecom major would raise the price of its plans by 40 per cent from December 6.
The plan for 2 months comes at Rs 399 with 2,000 minutes of non-Jio mobile calls. The plan for 3 months validity comes at Rs 555 with 3,000 minutes of non-Jio mobile calls. These plans will go-live on December 6 and can be opted from all existing touchpoints. The new plan for 1 month with 1.5 GB a day comes at Rs 199 with unlimited calling from Jio to Jio calls and 1,000 minutes of fair usage policy (FUP) to non-Jio mobile calls.
The plan for 12 months comes at Rs 2,199 with 12,000 minutes of non-Jio mobile calls under FUP. All the plans will have unlimited Jio to Jio calls.
Apart from these, there are three other affordable plans being rolled out by Jio. These plans start at Rs 129 and move up to Rs 1,299.
|Rs 129||2 GB||1,000 mins||28 days|
|Rs 329||6 GB||3,000 mins||84 days|
|Rs 1,299||24 GB||12,000 mins||365 days|
Reliance is also offering several other services as a part of its ‘300% more benefits’. These services range from ‘Jio Cinema’ to ‘Jio News’ and ‘Jio Saavan’. Here are all the benefits being offered by Jio Prime.
- JioTV – 600+ TV channels, including 100+ HD channels
- JioCinema – 10,000+ Movies, Lacs of TV shows and access to premium content of partners like Disney, Marvel, Pixar, Lucas, Voot, ErosNow, Alt Balaji, Paramount, SunNxt and more.
- JioSaavn – 5+ Cr songs. Largest library of free caller tunes.
- JioNews – 150+ Live News channels, 300+ Newspaper editions, 800+ Magazines
- JioSecurity – Access to Norton’s premium Mobility Security Suite
- JioCloud – Access to complimentary 5 GB cloud storage
- JioHealthHub – Book tests, consult doctors, manage your weight & much more. Access reports & securely share them with your doctor.
Under FUP, the data download limit is generally kept high so that majority of the customers do not reach that limit. Once customer reaches to certain data transfer limit (defined in the particular plan), speed is reduced as stated in the plan while unlimited data download is guaranteed at reduced speed.